eLicensing Tutorial: Change Mailing Address
Salespersons and brokers, not corporations, can change their mailing address using eLicensing. To do so:
- Sign in to eLicensing. If you have never used eLicensing, you will need to complete the registration step to create a user name and password. Thereafter, clicking on the eLicensing graphic and signing in by entering your user name and password will provide access to eLicensing.
- Click on CHANGE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ONLY.
- Click on YES to continue.
- Type your new address over your old address and click on PREVIEW CHANGE.
- Check to make sure your new address is correct, then click on SUBMIT ADDRESS CHANGE.
- A new license is not automatically issued. If a new license certificate is desired, you may print one using the eLicensing system, click on CONTINUE.
Back to Learn to Use eLicensing