eLicensing Tutorial: Add Main Office Address
Brokers, not corporations, can add a main office address using eLicensing. To do so:
- Sign in to eLicensing. If you have never used eLicensing, you will need to complete the registration step to create a user name and password. Thereafter, clicking on the eLicensing graphic and signing in by entering your user name and password will provide access to eLicensing.
- Click on ADD/CHANGE YOUR MAIN ADDRESS ONLY.
- eLicensing will indicate there is no current MAIN OFFICE ADDRESS on file for your broker license and will ask if you would like to add a main office address to your license. Click on YES.
- Enter your main office address then click PREVIEW CHANGE.
- Review your new address to make sure it is correct. Then click SUBMIT ADDRESS CHANGE.
- A new license is not automatically issued. If a new license certificate is desired, you may print one using the eLicensing system, click on CONTINUE.
Back to Learn to Use eLicensing