I forgot my password.
Registration in the eLicensing System
was designed to be "user self-service,"
meaning that creation and maintenance of an account is
up to the individual Examinee and Licensee. If you forget the
password you used when you first registered, simply:
- Click on the link, Forgot your Username or
Password?, on the eLicensing logon page.
The Reset User Information page will be
- Enter your social security number and your date
of birth in the appropriate fields, then press
the Continue button. The Reset User
Information page will be displayed.
- Enter a username and password in the
appropriate fields, then type in your password
again to verify it.
- Enter your email address if you want it on
file in eLicensing, then type in your email
address again to verify it.
- Click on the Continue button. The Your
Menu Options page will be displayed. You have
now successfully reset your username and password
and logged into eLicensing.
Back to FAQs -