Why don't I receive email notices?
The list below identifies the most
likely reasons why you don't receive eLicensing email
- Error in email address: You may have made
an error when typing in your email address when you
registered in the eLicensing System.
- No email address on file: You may not have
provided your email address when you registered in
the eLicensing System.
- Obsolete email address: You may not have
updated your user information in the eLicensing
System when you changed your email address.
- Problems with your Internet Service Provider
(ISP): Your ISP may have been experiencing
technical difficulties, which resulted in lost
messages for its customers.
- Transaction does not generate emails:
Email notices are generally sent only on license
renewals and changes of employer. Changes of address
do not generate an email notice. Duplicate license
requests generate an email payment receipt if the
correct email address is included at the time of
Back to FAQs -