Why won't the system accept my
continuing education courses?
The list below identifies the most
likely reasons why you're having problems:
- Incorrect course number: You may have made
an error when typing in the course number.
- Invalid course number: The course number
you entered may not match any courses that have been
approved by DRE or the course was not approved at
the time you completed the course.
- Incorrect date format: You may not have
entered the date in MM/DD/YYYY format. For
example, if you completed the course on October 21,
2000, then you would enter the date as 10/21/2000.
- Incorrect date: The date you entered may
not fall within the date range for which the course
- Invalid date: The date you entered may not
be a valid date.
- Course too old: To be accepted, the course
must have been completed within the four-year period
immediately preceding license renewal (for on-time
renewals) or within the four-year period immediately
preceding the eLicensing date that you are entering
your late renewal.
Back to FAQs -