Why won't the eLicensing System let
me renew my license online?
You do not meet one or more of the
following criteria required to renew your license
- The license to be renewed must either be a
salesperson or individual broker license.
Corporation/officer licenses cannot be renewed using
- Your license status must be either Licensed,
Licensed NBA, or Expired with Renewal Rights (i.e.,
within two years of the license expiration date).
- If your license status is Licensed or Licensed
NBA, you must be 90 days or less from your license
- You must have completed all continuing
education (CE) requirements or have previously
been granted an exemption from CE requirements and
remained licensed in good standing.
- You have not been convicted of any violation of
the law since your last license renewal.
- If your residence or mailing address is
out-of-state, you must already have a Consent to
Service form on file with the Department.
- You have already established Permanent
Proof of Legal Presence with the Department.
- Your license has not been restricted.
- Your license has not been flagged for such reasons
support obligor, non-payment of fees, etc.
Back to FAQs -